Thai Herbal Stamps Massage
Where herbal medicine, massage and aromatherapy meet to provide an unforgettable experience
The panaceum for all human suffering has always been sought for in nature. All medication, cosmetics and so on have their origin in the flora and fauna. And so the usage of herbs has been widely practiced and acknowledged through history.
The integration of herbal medicine and massage techniques has its origins in India but was later developed further in Thailand. It is also here that the usage of stamps, or small sacks filled with various herbs were combined with massage therapy.
The massage features a full body treatment using heated stamps and assorted herbs. The heat allows for the herbs inside to release their oils and essences better, while making the skin open up and become more absorbant. The result is a blissful experience with potential for relief with various aches you might have. In addition, your skin will be left revitalized, fully nourished and hydrated and looking great!
We offer a choice of stamp therapies categorized by their effect, ranging from healing herbs to herbs offering beauty nutrition. If you have your choice of herbs you would like us to use, please let us know before the treatment and we will tailor the stamps to your specific needs. We offer the following combinations but are always open to your individual preference!
Tranquility Stamps for stress relief
Melissa, Green Tea, Lavender and Lavander Oil
Soothing Stamps for relaxation
Choose between: Rose petals, Green Tea, Attar and Calendula -or- Oat flakes, Bitter Orange and Citrus Oil
Energy Stamp for stimulation
Choose between: Coconut, Ginger, Lemongrass and Nutmeg -or- Coffee, Ginger, Cinnamon and Chili
Good to know!
- This massage is performed on a naked body. Dispensable women’s underwear is provided with every treatment.
- It’s worth remembering that the oils used in massage are not kind to hair or make-up, so you might not want to return to work straight after your treatment
- Avoid eating heavy meals or drinking alcohol in the hours leading up to your massage.
- This massage is NOT suitable for pregnant women, women with breast implants, women with brittle vessels, women in menstruation and women with inflamed skin.
- Please inform us of any herb related allergies