Lomi Lomi Massage
Lomi lomi is a traditional Hawaiian massage that uses a combination of massage techniques, nut oils, and sometimes elements of prayer, breathing and dance to restore energy and soothe the body. It is also known as the ‘loving hands’ massage. This name helps to explain its principles – the massage works gently yet deeply into the muscles with continuous, flowing strokes, allowing the recipient to relax and give in to the nurturing touch.
Lomi lomi works from the belief that memories are not just stored in the brain and mind, but also in every cell of the human body. The long, continuous strokes of the massage are designed to help the body let go of its old patterns and behaviours.
‘Lomi lomi’ translates to ‘rub rub’ in Hawaiian, and reflects the broad, flowing strokes made with the therapist’s fingers, thumbs, palms, arms and elbows. Macadamia, palm and coconut oils are usually used as moisturisers in lomi lomi massage, to keep the strokes smooth and to nourish the skin.
You will feel blissfully relaxed after your Hawaiian massage, and nurtured from top to toe. Make time to wallow in the afterglow, before you return to the real world.
60 minutes / € 60.-
Good to know
- The nature of lomi lomi means that you will not be able to wear much. Dispensable women’s underwear is provided with every treatment.
- It’s worth remembering that the oils used in massage are not kind to hair or make-up, so you might not want to return to work straight after your treatment. But that’s fine – if you clear your diary for the afternoon, you’ll be able to spend longer in post-lomi lomi heaven.
- Avoid eating heavy meals or drinking alcohol in the hours leading up to your massage.
- One of the luxuries of any traditional massage is the thought of its geographical origins. Think of lomi lomi as your own little piece of Hawaii, imagine yourself in a treatment room next to kilometers of sandy beach and feel its holiday-effects work their magic!
Assists blood and lymph flow
Eliminates waste and stimulate toxins
Rejuvenates the body
Instills a sense of peace, harmony and wellbeing.
Helps with low self-esteem, stress and a lack of confidence
A unique experience
In collaboration with
Tuesday: 10:00 – 19:00
Wednesday: 10:00 – 19:00
Thursday: 10:00 – 19:00
Friday: 10:00 – 18:00
Saturday: 10:00 – 17:00
- Lomi Lomi massage
- Hot Stone massage
- Tensegrity massage
- Swedish massage (Classic)
- Hydrating & Nourishing Facial
- Anti- Celliulite massage
- Lymphatic massage
- Slimming massage
- Scar massage
- Skin Elasticity massage
- Relaxing facial massage
- Deep Tissue facial massage
- Skin Glow & Smoothing Facial
- Pregnancy (pre/post natal) massage