During the slimming massage, you will undergo multiple slimming massage techniques, from rubbing, slapping, palper rouler to cupping. These techniques feature strong application of pressure and aim to rupture and disrupt pockets of fat, which will result in a reduction in the appearance of “pitted” cellulite. Regions involved in the massage include arms, back, stomach, waist, bottom, hips, thighs, lower and upper legs. The combination of massage techniques has been shown to increase the burning of fatty tissue by 3 to 5 times faster, even when maintaining the same activity level. It is especially recommended for the more “stubborn fat”. We move the cups around your targeted areas, with a suction effect, and we alternate manual massage and cups.
For best results, we recommend 5 to 10 treatments allowing each session to work on specific areas and alternate them until completion. We advise to drink lots of water before and after each therapy. To increase the efficiency of this program, we recommend eating regular meals, emphasizing lower fat foods and avoiding dairy in order to help clear dampness.
30 minutes / € 40.-
Good to know
- This is NOT a relaxing massage, with moderate to high levels of discomfort.
- At the end of the session, your skin will be warmer due to the friction used in the technique. The slight increase of temperature is the result of stimulation of the microcirculation and the attraction of blood in the area, which promotes the elimination of waste products and toxins
- Session are targeted on specific areas of the body and may be painful
- Inform your therapist if your skin bruises easily
- You may feel an immediate relief and increased energy due to improved blood circulation after the first session. We recommend several sessions for visible results.
- Therapy includes massage tools
Shape your tummy, back, thighs, arms and other problem areas
Reduce cellulite throughout your body
Firms your skin and gives it a “tighter” appearance
Stimulates blood circulation
Increased energy level
In collaboration with
Monday: 10:00 – 20:00
Tuesday: 10:00 – 20:00
Wednesday: 10:00 – 20:00
Thursday: 10:00 – 20:00
Friday: 10:00 – 20:00
Saturday: 10:00 – 18:00